ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Reducan online store, operating at www.reducan.pl, is run by:
EVEREST SWISS PHARM Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Białystok, Warszawska 6/32, 15-063 Białystok, entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000768463, NIP: 9662127282.
Phone: 22 619 14 43
Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions, specifying the rules for selling goods offered by the online store www.reducan.pl.
Store – the online store www.reducan.pl, selling goods on its offer via the Internet and operating at the internet address www.reducan.pl.
Goods – goods placed on the website www.reducan.pl and marked as available.
Customer – any natural or legal person or other entity without legal personality making purchases in the Store.
Basket – a functional element of the Store that allows the Customer to make purchases via the website www.reducan.com.
Customer Account – an account that each Customer can set up in the Store to have the access to his/her own Customer panel.
Customer Panel – a functional element of the Store that is the Customer’s database and that contains the history of his/her activity in the Store.
Working days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Order preparation time – the time during which the Store will complete the order and submit it for shipment by a company selected by the Customer from among those listed in the Terms and Conditions.
Lead time – the time during which the Store will deliver the goods to the Customer.
Online payment – payment made by the Customer using the electronic payment methods available in the Store. Online payments are supported by PayU.
§ 1. General provisions
- The Terms and Conditions of the online store located on the website www.reducan.pl specify the rights and obligations of the Store and the Customer in the scope of using and providing services by electronic means.
- Through the Website, the Store conducts mail-order sales of goods, the circulation of which on the territory of the Republic of Poland is permitted under Polish law. The Store is obliged to deliver Goods without defects.
- Sale of Goods referred to in paragraph 2, is conducted on the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad.
- In connection with the use of the Store’s website or the use of services provided electronically by the Store, the Customer may not provide unlawful content, in particular the content that may be misleading, offensive or may cause interference or damage to computer systems.
§ 2. Conclusion of a sales contract
- Information about the Goods posted on the Website, in particular their descriptions, properties and prices, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 et seq. of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 et seq. of the Civil Code.
- No registration on the Store’s website is required to view the Store’s offer and select the Goods.
- The condition for concluding the sales contract is prior acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and the commitment to comply with all the rules contained therein. The Customer accepts the Terms and Conditions in particular by placing an order.
§ 3. Placing and executing orders
- The Customer can place an order via the website www.reducan.pl 24 hours a day/7 days a week. The site allows purchase without registration as well as the registration and login of a registered user.
- The Customer, placing an order through the website, wishing to purchase goods, selects the goods by clicking on the “Add to Basket” icon, and then selects the delivery method and payment method in his/her Basket. When placing an order through a website, the Customer goes through the indicated steps: a. selects the goods and their quantity; b. chooses the form of delivery; c. chooses the payment method; d. indicates the delivery address of the order and provides invoice data (this may be other than Customer data); e. declares that he/she has read the Terms and Conditions; f. confirms placing the order by clicking on the “Order with obligation to pay” icon.
- Confirmation of order acceptance and commencement of its execution depends on the chosen payment method and is carried out according to the following rules: a. Customer making purchase with payment on delivery receives an email confirming the acceptance of the order for processing. b. Customer making purchase with online payment – order processing begins after the Store receives the payment for the ordered goods.
- An invoice is issued for each completed order and sent to the Customer along with the ordered goods to the delivery address indicated by the Customer. The Customer who buys more than one product and wants to receive separate invoices for individual goods or with other Customer data, should place separate orders for the goods covered by individual invoices.
The store is not responsible for any delay in delivery of goods resulting from data provided incorrectly by the Customer or incorrect delivery address.
- The number of promotional or sale goods is limited. Orders for these goods are processed in the order in which they were effectively ordered by Customers until their stocks run out.
- Registration in the Store, as well as the use of the Store’s functionality are free of charge.
- To remove the Customer’s account from the Store, please send an e-mail with the request to delete the account to the e-mail address: email@example.com. The message should also state the e-mail address for which the account has been registered.
§ 4. Price
- The prices of the Goods given on the Store’s website are binding at the time of placing the order by the Customer. All prices of Goods on the Store’s website are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT, but do not include shipping costs referred to in para. 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
§ 5. Modification of orders placed
- The customer has the right to make changes to the order placed until the goods are sent for dispatch. After the goods have been sent for dispatch, the Customer who is a consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract on the terms set out in para. 9 of the Terms and Conditions.
- Modification of the order can be made by contacting the Customer Service Office, tel. +48 22 619 14 43, during office hours or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The changes introduced by the Customer to the order may concern: the quantity of ordered goods, shipping address, invoice data, partial or complete order cancellation.
- If the Customer resigns from part or all of the previously paid order, the refund of the amount corresponding to the price of the goods or goods to which the waiver pertains will be made immediately, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day the Store received the waiver in question. The amount paid by the Customer, referred to in the previous sentence, will be refunded to the bank account from which the payment was made or via postal order carried out by Poczta Polska S.A. if the Customer purchased the goods with the payment “on delivery”.
§ 6. Delivery method and lead time
- On the Store’s website, next to each product, the availability of this product is shown (on business days). Availability means the time it takes the Store to prepare a given order and submit it for shipment. The time in which the Store will submit the ordered goods for shipment to the Customer is not equivalent to the time necessary to deliver the goods to the Customer via the selected delivery method. Time for the Customer receiving the shipment is the approximate time of: the availability of the goods plus the expected delivery time, and may not exceed 30 days from the date of the contract. In the event of the Store’s delay with the completion of the order within 30 days, the Customer has the right to set an additional time limit for the order to be completed, and after the ineffective expiry to withdraw from the contract.
- Shipment of goods with different availability dates occurs after completing the entire order, i.e. after the longest availability period for the ordered goods has expired. If an order is placed for goods in which at least 1 (one) of them has an availability period longer than 7 (seven) days, the Store will offer the Customer a split order, which the Customer has the right to use at his own discretion.
- The goods covered by the order are delivered to the Customer to the address indicated by them via courier, in accordance with the carrier’s regulations on the provision of services. Shipments are delivered within 2-3 business days.
- The Customer bears the fees for delivering the order within the territory of the Republic of Poland in accordance with the delivery price list on the website.
§ 7. Payment methods
- Payments for goods purchased in the Store can be made by the Customer: a) in person, paying cash to a courier company representative if the chosen form of payment was “payment on delivery”; b) by online payment, paying by electronic or bank transfer. In this case, the execution of the order placed by the Customer will start only after the Store receives confirmation of the correct payment.
- Orders placed with the online payment option selected will wait for the Customer to pay within 7 days of placing the order. After this period, the unpaid order will be automatically cancelled.
§ 8. Transaction Security
- Settlements of transactions by credit card and e-transfer are carried out by PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000274399, with share capital of PLN 4,000,000, fully paid, with a tax identification number NIP: 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444, pursuant to the Terms and Conditions available at: http://www.payu.pl/pliki-do-pobrania/regulanki-i-informacje.
§ 9. Withdrawal from the contract
- The Customer purchasing Goods for purposes unrelated to professional or business activity may withdraw from the sales contract without giving a reason by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the Goods, subject to section 2 of this paragraph. To comply with this deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiry. The Customer withdrawing from the contract may use the form prepared by the Store. Download the form.
- In the case of audio and visual recordings as well as saved on IT storage media, withdrawal from the contract shall be possible only if the original packaging has not been removed.
- The right to withdraw from the contract pursuant to section 1 above may be exercised by the Customer by submitting a written statement.
- In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract pursuant to section 1 above, the Customer is obliged to return the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days of the date on which the Store receives the statement of withdrawal from the sales contract, in the unaltered state. The return of the Goods should be made together with the invoice to the following address: Everest Swisspharm Sp. z o.o., 03-450 Warszawa, ul. Ratuszowa 11, with the note “return”.
- In the event of the Customer’s withdrawal from the sales contract, the cost of packaging and shipping Goods to the Store shall be borne by the Customer.
- If the Customer sends the Goods to the Store, no stickers, in particular labels or stamps, may be placed on the original packaging of the Goods. Goods should be secured with an additional outer packaging.
- In the event of effective withdrawal by the Customer from the sales contract, the refund of amounts paid under the sales contract shall be made in the manner provided by the Customer in the statement of withdrawal from the sales contract referred to in section 3 of this paragraph, within 14 (fourteen) days.
- In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract by the Customer, in the manner specified in section 1 above, the Store shall confirm in writing receipt of the Goods returned by the Customer.
§ 10. Complaints
- The complaint should contain the name and surname of the Customer, his correspondence address and the reason for its submission, and specify the scope of activities which the Customer expects from the Store (in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 560 and 561 of the Civil Code).
- To submit the complaint, the Customer may use the form prepared by the Store. Download the form.
- Within a further 14 days from the day the Store receives the item claimed, the Store shall notify the Customer to the postal address or e-mail address indicated by him/her about the attitude to the claims reported by the Customer.
- Replacement of the defective item with a non-defective one or removal of the defect will take place within a reasonable time, of which the Customer will be informed, without undue inconvenience to the Customer.
- The costs of replacing or repairing a defective product (subject to Article 5611 para. 2 and 3 of the Civil Code) shall be borne by the Store. The cost of delivering the defective goods to the Store will be refunded to the Customer using the same payment methods that were used in the original transaction, unless the Parties agree otherwise.
- If the Customer is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, the Parties exclude the Store’s liability under the warranty for physical defects of the goods (Article 558 para. 1 of the Civil Code).
- In the case of the Customer’s claims arising from the guarantee granted by the Store, the complaint procedure is determined by applicable law and the warranty document received by the Customer.
- The claimed Goods should be sent to the following address: Everest Swisspharm Sp. z o.o., 03-450 Warszawa, ul. Ratuszowa 11, with the invoice and information on the reasons for the complaint.
- No exchanges or refunds are made at the Store’s headquarters.
- The Store informs that it does not exchange the Goods for another Goods from its offer.
§ 11. Personal data
- Personal data provided by Customers in the Online Store www.reducan.pl (including in process of the account registration, in the process of placing an order without registering in the Online Store www.reducan.pl, in the process of using the Online Store www.reducan.pl including making purchases in the Online Store www.reducan.pl) are processed by EVEREST SWISS PHARM Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Białystok, Warszawska 6/32, 15-063 Białystok (data administrator).
- Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, necessary for making purchases and using these services provided electronically by the Store which require providing personal data. The Store processes personal data for the purposes of providing services electronically, entering into agreements with the Customer and executing sales contracts for products ordered by the Customer in the Online Store www.reducan.pl, and if the Customer has given the consent referred to in para. 12 of these Terms and Conditions, also for the purposes of providing the newsletter service.
- The Customer has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and to correct and delete it. Personal data may be corrected or deleted by submitting an email to email@example.com.
By providing personal data, the Customer declares it is his/her own data.
§ 12. Newsletter
- The customer may agree to subscribe to the newsletter service (subscription). The newsletter service periodically sends the Store’s information newsletter and messages containing marketing content (sales information) to the e-mail address provided (including content about the Store’s products and promotions). Newsletter subscription is made by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Newsletter subscription is voluntary and free of charge. The newsletter service is provided for an indefinite period and the Customer may cancel it at any time.
- The Customer may at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending a notification to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 13. Out-of-court means of dealing with complaints
- The customer has in particular the following possibilities to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress: a) the Customer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded sales contract; b) the Customer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Store; c) the Customer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between the Customer and the Store, also by using the free assistance of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Customer to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (http://www.uokik.gov.pl).
§ 14 Final provisions
- These Terms and Conditions apply from 1 January 2020.
- In matters not covered in the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of Polish law and, above all, the Civil Code, as well as the provisions of the the Consumer Rights Act and the Data Protection Act shall apply.
- In the event of changes to the Terms and Conditions, orders placed prior to the date of the change will be executed on the basis of the Terms and Conditions in effect on the date of the order.